December 20, 2018 at 10 AM PST
Webinar Type: Live
Registration: Open to all solo and small firm lawyers and their staff. Space is limited, so register early.
Title: 2019 Reviews and Reputation Management Primer For Attorneys: Everything You Need to Know in 20 Minutes
Run Time: 20 minutes of information-rich and actionable information, followed by 10 minutes of questions and answers.
Overview: Client reviews are persuasive to other potential clients. Is your law firm equipped to handle both positive and negative reviews? In this webinar, we'll show you how your law firm can use reviews to attract more potential clients.
What We'll Cover:
- How your law firm can use reviews to attract more potential clients.
- How to respond to positive and negative reviews.
- How to solicit reviews from clients.
- How to add reviews to your website using LawLytics.
- How to get and manage reviews on third-party websites like Google and Avvo using the LawLytics Reputation Management Add-On.
Who Will Benefit From Attending?
This webinar is for small firm lawyers and their staff who want to leverage reviews and testimonials more efficiently.
Can't Attend the Webinar Live?
Register anyway. We'll send you a recording of the webinar and the webinar slides that you'll be able to view anytime on demand.