December 13, 2018 at 10 AM PST
Webinar Type: Live
Registration: Open to all solo and small firm lawyers and their staff. Space is limited, so register early.
Title: 2019 Listings Primer For Attorneys: Everything You Need to Know in 20 Minutes
Run Time: 20 minutes of information-rich and actionable information, followed by 10 minutes of questions and answers.
Overview: Local information about your firm is critical to attracting and converting potential clients. In this webinar, we'll show you everything you need to know about local business listings and online law firm directories.
What We'll Cover:
- What Google Local is and why it's so important to your business.
- The importance of updating local content.
- Pros and cons of using legal-specific listings directories.
- How to use LawLytics to capture more local searches.
- How to use the LawLytics Listings Add-On to claim, control, and align your firm's name, address, phone number and other critical information across the internet.
Who Will Benefit From Attending?
This webinar is for small firm lawyers and their staff who are interested in how local listings can help you stand out to more potential clients online.
Can't Attend the Webinar Live?
Register anyway. We'll send you a recording of the webinar and the webinar slides that you'll be able to view anytime on demand.